When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you. For more information about cookies and their use on this website, please refer to our Cookie Statement.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are required to do so by court or administrative order. Each party retains all right, title and interest in its data, information and intellectual property rights, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to transfer or diminish such rights. We claim no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through our services.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit. For more information about cookies and their use on this website, please refer to our Cookie Statement.
Google may not use the data collected for any other Google services.
Security of Your Information
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
We make decisions on the basis of automated processing with respect to matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions are taken by computer programs or systems without human intervention.
Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Fluid Depiction LLC
PO Box 481
Email: [email protected]
Third Party Plugin and Privacy Notices
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 14 days.